Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday or Friday - who cares?

So my goal was to blog every Friday. Which is great as a goal. As reality, however, well....life sorta gets in the way. Just keeping it real, ya'll. Anyhoo - the fireworks from the 4th are all spent and we didn't make it rich playing Bingo. I did, however, manage to get in some quality reading time. I actually finished a free Kindle book I had gotten a while back called, "Blue Hole Back Home." Wow. Powerful book by a great writer. What surprised me was the fact that I almost missed this book! It wasn't something I would have ever picked up on my own, but since I got it for free, I downloaded it. I'm definitely glad I did.

Other books on my Kindle shelf:

Desperate - Hope for the mom who needs to breathe by Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson
Choose Joy - Because happiness isn't enough by Kay Warren
Sudoku
Solitary by Travis Thrasher
When Will My Life Not Suck by Ramon Presson
Letters From a Skeptic by Dr. Gregory and Edward Boyd
Providence: Once Upon a Second Chance by Chris Coppernoll
Streams in the Desert by L.B. Cowman
Rain Dance by Joy DeKok
Heaven by Randy Alcorn
Forgotten God by Frances Chan



2 comments:

  1. Always on the prowl looking for noteworthy literature...Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann - Feel free to post as well! (Links or artwork, whatever!) :)

    ReplyDelete