Friday, January 31, 2014

The 2014 Writer's Institute

Opening emails with a subject line titled Writer's Institute is like offering candy to a child. Irresistible! Last year's experience was overwhelming, exciting, scary, and amazing. It was a step into the unknown, a venture into the rapid waters of the writing and publishing world. I'm hoping to go again this year, but finances at this point aren't looking as if they'll allow it. However, if it doesn't happen, so be it. I'll be disappointed, but I do have a Plan B.

Plan B is to specifically set aside a few days to myself for writing. Whether I stay home, go to the library, or hide out a friend's house, Plan B will still serve a purpose, though with a slightly different emphasis than Plan A. Either way, I know I'll benefit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment