Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Loft - a LinkUp

The Loft Link Up
#TheLoft

I threw my hat into the ring, stepped up to the plate, took the leap. Into where, you ask? Into The Loft, an online community of Christian bloggers. I'm way out of my comfort zone, but excited about entering a community rich in conversation and eager to connect with fellow bloggers.

This week's topic at The Loft is "I am..." I am a writer still trying to figure it out. I am a mother whose worst fear came true. I am a woman who is finding out that God is enough. And enough is enough. 

Join me, won't you, at The Loft? Follow the link HERE, and I'll see you there!

An InLinkz Link-up (Click the link to link-up!)   


8 comments:

  1. Angie, welcome to The Loft. So glad you are joining us. I am eager to get to know you as we gather at The Loft each Tuesday. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Leah! Looking forward to being a part of The Loft. Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Angie! :) I'm a writer still trying to figure it out, too, and sometimes still trying to convince myself that I am, in fact, a writer at all. I enjoy that you end your posts with the encouragement to "write on." We're happy to have you join us.
    Jen :)
    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen,
      Thank you for the encouragement! It's good to know I'm not alone. The writer's world is a fun journey, especially getting to meet so many other great people. Blessings, Angie

      Delete
  4. Hi Angie! I'm visiting from The Loft and it's great to have found your place here! I'm going back to read more of your blog now. So nice to meet you, new friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arabah,
      Thanks for the warm welcome! I love this community of writers. It's been a joy finding new friends. :) Now to balance reading with the "to-do" list. *sigh*

      Delete
  5. Hello Angie, I am glad to meet you via The Loft. I read your post from 2011, and I am so sorry for the loss of your son. I see that God is bringing fruit, even three years later, from so much grief. As a Mama, I cannot fathom, but I thank you for sharing and pray that God will continue to comfort you and your family on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for looking me up via TheLoft! I saw your blog as well, fellow homeschooler. :) I am touched by your thoughtfulness. Thank you for your prayers. We have been carried in this journey through much, much prayer. It is powerful and effective. Blessings to you as you travel the writing journey, too!

    ReplyDelete